Operation Smile medical programs are almost entirely volunteer-based, so we rely on medical professionals who can take charge of their roles with confidence, conviction and world-class skill. These traits have made Operation Smile a global leader in performing safe cleft surgery in resource-limited environments for more than three decades. Guided by our Global Standards of Care, medical volunteers must be able to work as a team to balance the highest possible quality of care with the efficiency to serve as many patients as our time and resources will allow.
This demands stamina – physically, mentally and emotionally – as long hours and a fast pace are expected of our volunteers. Our work also requires travel to locations across the globe, which presents its own set of demands and challenges.
To apply https://forms.gle/acE5WxyJRZFsAuEF8
For more information please email email@example.com
- Plastic Surgeons/ Cleft Surgeons/Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Anesthesiologists/Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Physician/Pediatric Intensivists
- Operating Room Nurses
- Recovery Room Nurses/Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurses
- Ward Nurses/Pre-Post Nurses
- Speech Pathologists
- Child Life Specialists/Psychosocial Care Providers
- Paper Medical Records
- Electronic Medical Records
- Patient Imagining Technicians/Medical Photographers